Exclusive beats under $200
Get 30% OFF Coupon Code >
- Click + ADD next to the beat(s) you wish to order
- Select the license you require
- When you are ready to order, click Buy Now in the top right to redirect to make payment.
- After payment, you will receive the download links to your beats to your PayPal email address (please check your junk mail)
Payments for any licenses are non-refundable
How to buy 1 beat and get other 2 for free?
Select 3 beats of the same license type to activate discount.
3 beats – $30
6 beats – $60
9 beats – $90
10 beats – $120
3 beats – $40
6 beats – $80
9 beats – $120
10 beats – $150
3 beats – $70
6 beats – $140
9 beats – $210
10 beats – $250
Select 3, 6, 9, 10 beats of the same license type to activate discount. Not available for exclusive rights!
I don't have a PayPal account, can I make a payment via credit card?
– Yes, PayPal accept payments via credit cards
How exactly will I get my beat and how long will it take?
Beat will be sent instantly to you via email that you attached to your PayPal account.
How to use coupon code?
Very simple, just click on the top left options tab and look for “ADD COUPON”. Then apply the code and you should be set!
Will you remove your voice tag after I purchase a beat?
Yes, of course.
Will you remove my beat from your website after purchasing?
Beat will be removed if you purchase exclusive rights.
Lease VS Exclusive
Leasing rights give you a right to use a purchased beat, but it will be sold multiple times to multiple music artists. It is usually lower in price because of it
Exclusive rights means that the beat will only be sold once to a single music artist. That artist then owns the beat.
Pros of buying leasing rights? First of all leasing rights save your money. For example, if you are upcoming recording artist, I would advise buying just leasing rights and spend the rest of your budget on promotion of your music, music videos etc. .
Exclusive rights will be perfect for a you if :
- You have a lot of money so it’s not expensive for you or if you have sponsorship or a big personal budget for your project.
- You are not an upcoming artist, you have loyal fans, gigs and you make money on your own music.
I purchased a non-exclusive license for certain beat. If someone buy exclusive rights on it, won't i be able to use it anymore?
When you purchase any license for certain beat, you get an individual contract with unique validity of the license and information that all other licenses regarding to this beat remain active. In the case if someone else buy exclusive rights on this beat, it won’t affect on your license so you will be quietly able to use it during the specified period of validity of the license.